Merry Christmukkah

Wednesday, December 31, 2008


We celebrated Christmas and Hanukkah (we lit the menorah - next year we'll go big) at our house. Our house is finally done, but sadly I still have some things packed away in boxes. But I did manage to find most of my Christmas stuff.

I didn't realize how our couch makes people slouch so much. (This is not an exaggeration).





At 31, I still think farts are funny. We had fun with Jack's new book.




Everyone received some pretty great gifts. Isabella got a Dora tent from Auntie Ann.




Ethan got another great outfit and beanie from Auntie Merah.



Ed bought me a new camera!!! I love it. My old had seen better days. Here's a few pics and movies with my new camera.










On Christmas Eve, we hooked up Merah's karaoke machine and sang into the wee hours of the morning. I also busted out a few costumes to give it a more authentic flair. Those pictures of are Merah's camera. We should always have a full set of costumes on hand whenever we bust out the karaoke machine.

1 comments:

Ratdog said...

OMG, so cute! I love the pic of Ethan in his new hat and outfit. And the video of dad w/ Isabella is so funny! She wasn't paying ANY attention to him. What else is new? Ha ha!