Four Month Comparison

Friday, January 09, 2009

I took Ethan to his four month doctor visit. Because of the holidays I brought him in three weeks after he turned four months old. I was shocked to hear his stats. I've been carrying this baby around and new he was heavy. And one can't help but notice his chubby thighs during a diaper change, but I didn't think he weighed as much as he did.









At 4 months, 3 weeks:
Weight: 17 lbs 12 oz (90th percentile)
Height: 25" (50th percentile)














Isabella at 4 months
Weight: 13 lbs 13 oz. (50th percentile)
Height: 25 1/4" (90th percentile)

2 comments:

Ratdog said...

Um... hello! Okay, mine was a preemie, but I found his stats at 4 mos. 1 week...

his weight (12 lbs 9 oz = 10%), his length (23 inches = 5%) and the circumference of his head (? = 3%)

Ha ha!

Ratdog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.