All About Isabella

Saturday, June 05, 2010

While on my maternity leave I keep the baby and one of the kids home with me while the other attends daycare. Izzy usually goes three days a week and Ethan goes the other two days. This way I get some time with each and they also have time with other kids. It's been great. Isabella has grown so much. She still has her moments, but overall she's been such a great help to me. I can't imagine having three small kids without her helping hand.









Every Thursday the Grove does event for kids. I've taken Isabella several times. We brought a picnic and set up. It was a nice day. We finished off the day with a Pink Berry (that's my bribe to do a little shopping).





We went to go visit my mom and dads. My dad is quite the gardener. They grow everything from kale, peaches, figs, bell peppers, grapes, plums....to blueberries and raspberries (these are new). Izzy saw them and got really excited.






I took the Izzy and Eli to Santa Monica. The weather was perfect. We did some window shopping and picked up a sandwich, salad and some edamame and setup a picnic on a park bench in front of the ocean. It was nice.







And of course, Izzy had to have an ice cream cone.
This is after she already ate half of it. I refrained to "try" to get back into shape.




One day I was preparing my dinner and I look up and see Isabella feeding Ethan.



0 comments: