Attempt at the bottle

Thursday, October 19, 2006

So we attempted the bottle again for the second time. The first time was very successful...made me feel a little sad to give my baby a bottle. But I was happy at the same time that Ed gets to have some father-daughter time.

The second attempt was not so successful. I had to help calm Isabella down and then of course she turned to me to feed her instead of taking the bottle. Next time, I'll have to stay away until she gets used to being fed by a bottle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't get Chase to take one, good to know I am not the only one struggling with it!

The Kremer Family said...

We gave her a bottle last night and she took it. This time I woke her up right before her feeding and handed her over to Ed. This way she didn't start off a crying mess.