She did it!

Friday, June 08, 2007

She's been rocking back and forth that it was only a matter of time. This morning she got into a sitting position from her belly. Then at Vida's she crawled for the first time!!! We brought her home today and she crawled for us too. I got the camera out and have a little bit of footage of her triumphant crawl. When babies accomplish something big they go through night wakings, so no wonder she's been waking at night. She was getting ready for her first crawl. I can't wait for this weekend to see more of it before we jet off on our vacation. I'm so happy that I didn't miss it.

I'll download the video this weekend.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So awesome!! Apparently, Asher crawled for the first time on Thursday, but I missed it and he hasn't done it since...