Happy Birthday Eva

Thursday, July 24, 2008



From Stamford, Connecticut to San Francisco and finally Los Angeles, Ed's parents came down to celebrate Eva's big birthday. For Eva's birthday we had dinner at Asia de Cuba at the Mondrian Hotel and enjoyed the spectacular view. The food was absolutely amazing.







Though it was a short weekend, we did get out of the house to check out the sites from Griffith Park Observatory. I hadn't been there since they've remodeled it. It was hot day and wouldn't have been very pleasant had Isabella not melted down in the Observatory. She's definitely entered a new stage of tantrums, fake crying and melt downs.





A little "gampa" lovin.





Isabella had a great time with grandma and grandpa and misses them when they aren't here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Doris Greenwood. I have purchased some jewelry from Eva and would like to get in touch with her about a piece she had that last time I saw her at a jewelry show in San Mateo, CA. My email address is: greenwood.doris@yahoo.com. She can also call me at 650-349-3823. Would you please forward this to her with my congratulations on her birthday? Thank you!