No plans for Labor Day

Friday, August 29, 2008

How boring are we? We have no plans for Labor Day. I completely forgot about the three-day weekend. Ed and I are both sick. I'm not sure what we have but it started out with stomach pains and nausea. I've now moved on to a yucky sore throat and phlegm. Boo hoo hoo. I hope we don't get Ethan sick.

Today we took a long walk around our neighborhood. We have several historic stairs that date back to 1923 when Hollywoodland was established.




I decided to try a few of the stairs (#2 & #3). Wow, it was a little steep and tough with a baby. I decided to extend our walk towards Wolfs Lair Castle, the infamous home on top of the hill that currently belongs to Debbie Matenopoulos (credentials: The View, E!'s Daily Ten and Style Network's). The castle is currently for sale for $7.5 million (see the Real Estalker for more - love this site for juicy celebrity real estate info). The house is nicely situated on the top of the hill so you have both downtown city lights, Hollywood sign and the view of Lake Hollywood.

On our walk towards Wolf's Lair, we ran into a pregnant Minnie Driver and her black Labrador taking a walk. We both said hi and kept on our merry way. I'm not sure if she lives in the neighborhood, but she looks like she's about to have her baby any day now so she can't live too far away.

So here are some more pictures of the new baby. I'll take some pics of Isabella and Ethan together this weekend.




0 comments: