Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Yesterday was Ethan's nine month appointment (even though he's 10 months old now). Here are his stats:
Weight: 20 lbs (30th percentile)
Height: 27.8 inches (20th percentile)
He's short and round. Poor guy. Thank god he's got a great personality already budding.
- Claps his hands
- Picks up objects
- Pinches really, really hard
- Grabs everything in reach
- Eats really well (we've moved on to homemade pureed chicken; doc says he's ready for small finger foods)
- Says "da-da", but mostly speaks jibberish
- Loves, loves, loves to talk to Isabella. She can get him going. It's the best!