First family photos

Sunday, December 03, 2006

We got our photos taken by a hobbiest photographer this weekend. Hobbiest meaning, she is not a trained professional photographer. Overall, I think it was worth the $70 that we spent. The pictures didn't turn out bad. I wish I could say that it was a good hair day, but alas it wasn't as you will see in the photos. I found her on Craigslist and the pictures came out okay. I wish there weren't 500 pictures to look through, but I guess that is what you get for $70! If you have the patience to look through the 402 pictures (I slimmed it down...a little), then follow the link to my Shutterfly photo album. www.lydiakremer.shutterfly.com

Side note: you'll see pictures where I have Isabella in the air like Superman. I did it so many times that she eventually spit up. The horrible part was that it landed on my face. Funny, that of the 500 pictures this wasn't captured. That would have made for a funny picture.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comments:

Ratdog said...

So cute! I love the one w/ Isabella & Ed... She looks more asian in that one.