It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Yeah...it's my favorite time of the year. I am so excited to be home the entire month and enjoy Christmas with my favorite people. I haven't begun Christmas shopping yet. Yikes! I'm starting to get a little nervous about that. I can't wait for Isabella to experience her first Christmas. I know she's tiny, but I will make sure to take lots of pictures for when she is older (so that she can see how cute she was as a baby and to remind us of how cute she when she enters the snotty teenage years). Here's a few shots of Isabella in her pre-Christmas outfit. I also got her a cute little Christmas sleeper, but it's a little too big still.


This week has started out a little rough. She has been fussy again. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the growth spurt that usually happens around the 3 month mark??? What's funny is one minute she is all smiles and laughing (without sound) and the next minute she is crying. It's really Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing. She hasn't rolled over since the first time last week. I still haven't gotten my computer back from Apple yet. I have a few video's but they need editing before I post them on the blog.

0 comments: