Random pictures

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Here's my hand at some creative holiday pictures. I took these after I ordered my christmas cards, but at least I get to show them off here. BTW, I stole the ideas from some mommies I met through a baby bulletin board so I can't take all the credit.


Somehow, we've started a collection of stuffed giraffes. So my latest purchase was a standing giraffe that I bought on craigstlist for $6. Isabella's a little too small for it yet, but with a little help she entertains us with it. Ed's parents are sending us a 5 foot giraffe. Don't know where we'll put it, but it'll add height to the collection.


One day I asked Ed to watch Isabella while I made a trip to the grocery store. I came home and she had passed out on his chest. She looked so cute and peaceful. And no, Ed wasn't drunk. He ALWAYS looks like that in pictures.

0 comments: