Happy Birthday Asher!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Today is Asher's birthday. He turns one today. Asher is Isabella's cousin (my sister Susan's son). I can't believe how much they've grown. I'm so happy that Susan and I got to experience this together. Asher was born 7 weeks early and was practically talking when he came out of the womb...gee, I wonder where he got that from??? Racing to get ahead and born two weeks before Isabella, he already showed his competitive side with a tooth that was discovered by the delivery nurse after birth. The tooth didn't stay long, but his really baby teeth popped up soon enough. Ed, Isabella, and I want to say...


1 comments:

Ratdog said...

Mush Mush says THANK YOU!! We're so happy to be going through this together too! What fun! And even though the two of them are so darn different, it's such a good experience following both of their development. It's just too bad we're across the country from you guys!